Aircraft maintenance engineer – AME must be trained and certified, and compliant with all applicable aviation and transportation regulations.
An aircraft maintenance engineer apprentice will be given the opportunity to complete all the tasks required to obtain their AME License.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform duties in accordance with our established policies and procedures.
- Perform all work assigned in accordance with the instruction and procedures at ITPS.
- Report any defect that is noted in the course of performing maintenance.
- Care and custody of tooling and publications associated with the maintenance function.
- Responsible for accurately accounting for all maintenance tasks completed by updating logbook.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and safe.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- College diploma in Aircraft Maintenance from a Transport Canada approved educational institution.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervisor and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must be flexible and organized with the ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise us, if you require an accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your needs. If contacted for an interview, please inform us should an accommodation be required.