Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Marketing Graphic Design Associate will work closely with the Marketing team and support ITPS sales and marketing initiatives that include the company website, social media accounts, sales proposals, promotional materials, trade shows and the communication of marketing initiatives.
- Assist in generating corporate documents according to brand guidelines including proposals and brochures in InDesign and Photoshop
- Develop and maintain a revision-controlled document library for sales proposals and other marketing materials
- Adhering to brand guidelines, implement background templates for Panopto courses
- Adhering to brand guidelines, develop effective presentation templates including PowerPoint format to be used across the company
- Perform other duties as required within the marketing team or assigned by the Business Development Manager
- Collaborate within the marketing team on design requirements
- Assist in the planning of corporate events.
- Coordinate on production of video clips and third-party vendors.
- Generate creative to compliment publication adverts and other advertising.
- Maintain inventory of marketing swag and identify new options to promote the companies.
- Create and maintain a brand guide in PowerPoint/Word using corporate colours, fonts and other typography characteristics.
- Coordinate and Implement Marketing design for web page.
- Maintain and update media library of photos, videos and other promotional creative for use by marketing department, sales, and leadership.
- Ensure instructor photos are readily accessible and arrange for photos of new instructors and consultants.
- Edit/resize photos when required for specific projects (example: removing aircraft registrations on photos), resizing for online use, or editing the look of photos for proposals.
- Assist Marketing Strategy and Content in special projects, content or other tasks as determined.
- Creative thinking, excellent inter-personal skills
- Must be capable of working under tight deadlines, with the flexibility to work on several projects concurrently
- Strong attention to detail/quality of work
- Must be detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have InDesign and Photoshop proficiency.
- Excellent English language written and communication skills
- Ability to adhere to brand guidelines
- Microsoft Office including PowerPoint
- WordPress/HTML/CSS knowledge
- Marketing Diploma Preferred
- 3 years experience in Marketing/Graphic Design or experience in a similar role