Flight Line Crew Member
Under the general direction of the AME/Flight Line Crew Chief, ensure good relations with the pilots and students and participate in the safe and efficient operation of ITPS in accordance with government regulations and ITPS policies and procedures.
About the Occupation:
- Pushing back and towing of aircraft in and out of the hangar
- Refuelling, lubricants, oxygen replacement, etc.
- Marshalling aircraft
- Ensure ITPS procedures including Emergency Procedures are complied with
- Perform other related activities, as necessary or as assigned by a supervisor
- Previous military jet flight line operations experience advantageous
- Previous flight line experience is preferable, but training can be provided to suitable individuals
- Reliable, professional individual who can work well with the ITPS line crew
- Committed to safety, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment