Be a part of our team! We are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager that has a strong AR background. If you feel you have the drive to succeed and inspire others this is the role for you!
Welcome to International Test Pilots School (ITPS), your best choice for targeted, real-world test pilot and aeronautical engineer training. Established in the UK in 1986 and now located at London International Airport (CYXU) in Ontario, Canada, ITPS has been equipping accomplished pilots and aeronautical engineers with highly specialized flight testing skills in Canada since 2001.
Our bespoke fixed- and rotary-wing training programs have been delivered to civilian and military flight test professionals who have subsequently defined some of the world’s most innovative and exciting aircraft.
Our highly qualified expert team of instructors ensures that ITPS provides up-to-date, effective and affordable training to customers. Our professional approach to flight test training is innovative and responsive and contains a truly international dimension that enriches the learning experience for students, exposes them to a variety of technologies, operating concepts and cultures reflecting the real world of flight testing as a profession.
- Contract draft preparation based on the quotations and proposal issued and client accepted
- Project list update with detail information date/ students/instructor
- Leading the leased and purchased Insurance policies and other commercial related policies application and review process
- Client required commercial related documentation preparation
- Bidding Commercial related documents preparation
- Corporate credit card control
- Short course quotation and Invoice
- Contract Invoice preparation and sending to customers or reps
- AR follow up with Clients
- Gov Funding reporting and applications, SRED, NRC IRAP
- Assist with developing internal policies
- Communicating with Bank, customers, reps, instructors, and department heads
- Government funding – IRAP claim with timesheet and status reporting.
- Government standard documents preparation
- Audit document preparation
- Inform and educate the process of Purchase order/ Invoice/ Purchase approval request / Credit card usage
- Payroll Review
- Excellent communication skills
- Project Management In Finance and Operations personnel
- Proposal Writing and Review
- Attention to detail
- Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Familiar with (Sage 50)
- Exposure to Applications such as Zoho and Stripe is an asset
- Exposure in a training or aircraft industry is an asset
- Ability to speak more than one language would be an asset
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Project Management, Progressing toward Accounting designation or related experience
- 5 years of experience in a similar role