To oversee and support all of the administrative duties related to the aircraft, licensing, permits, validations, AMO program, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintain all the documentation/processes for aircraft.
- Liaison with Transport Canada and other government agencies.
- Compile data and maintain standardization of folders for each aircraft.
- Track leasing and foreign licensing validation.
- Organize Ferry permits.
- Collect information for importation of aircraft with Transport Canada.
- Perform quality audits and ensure quality assurance is maintained.
- Maintain constant communication within the department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Maintenance.
- Minimum two (2) years of Quality Assurance experience with the aviation industry.
- Mechanical understanding gained in aviation or similar industry.
- Ability to travel to provide support when necessary.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated individual capable of working independently with minimal supervision, who is also a team player.
- Strong organizational and time management ability.